You may be putting a lot of effort into driving traffic to your website using SEO and pay-per-click ads, but if the actual landing pages are poorly executed, you’re wasting time and money.
To increase your conversion rates and turn more traffic into leads and sales, use the following tips to increase the power of your landing pages.
- Use Strong Headlines: The best headlines quickly explain your offer and its benefits, persuading visitors to stay on your page to find out more. Make people intrigued enough to read on and then act after seeing your call-to-action (CTA).
- Optimize Your CTAs: Think about how to communicate the benefits the visitor will get from taking further action, and put it into your CTA. Make sure the CTA button stands out by using contrasting colors, and give it enough space on the page.
- Show Signs of Credibility: Win over the skeptics by showing signs of credibility. These include trust seals such as the Better Business Bureau, testimonials from customers, company awards, and well-known previous clients.
- Remove Distractions: By removing the navigation menu and other links, you can make sure visitors stay on your landing page and don’t navigate away. They then have a simple choice: opt in or leave.
- Make It Scannable: To make it easier to understand your offers, make sure your readers can scan the landing page and still understand your overall message. Use bullet points and enough white space to make it more scannable.
- Place Key Elements Above the Fold: Make sure your main CTA and form fields are near the top of the page, so users don’t have to scroll down before they can take further action.
- Use Mobile-Friendly Design: Many of your visitors will be finding your landing page via a mobile phone or tablet, so make sure they can navigate the page easily and fill in forms without any trouble.
- Optimize Forms: The number of form fields you need will depend on your marketing goals, but in order to generate more qualified leads you need to ask for the right information. Test different form lengths to see what works best for you.
These suggestions are a good place to start if you want to improve your landing page lead-generation success. Visit our website for more digital marketing advice, or give us a call if you want to take your digital marketing strategies to the next level.